The Original Knitter's Backpack from Portland, Oregon. The thick cotton fabric is water repellant and ages beautifully. Katie has used one for over a year for everyday and can't imagine life without! It has been on many hikes in the Cascades. It holds your yarn, lunch, and water bottle comfortably. Use it like a backpack or pull the straps together and sling it over for a shoulder bag.
Check out the newest 2020 limited edition! A beautiful deep green with a small loop of silver. It's classy, yet seasonally fabulous.
From Ritual Dyes:
- unique and streamlined bucket shape
- durable 18 oz water repellent cotton duck canvas
- sturdy 1.25″ cotton webbing straps
- 10.25" diameter opening, 14" high
- 36" long straps
- reinforced with a second layer of canvas at the top to hold its shape when knitting
- leather hang loop
- bag is unlined (as the fabric is thick and sturdy, all seams professionally finished)
- no interior pockets