Juniper Moon Cumulus is the perfect yarn for the season! Cotton soft enough for even the pickiest, perfect for a newborn or child. Choose to add either cat or bear ears, and optional ear flap ties. Unless making the Child's Large, kit makes two hats!
- 0-6 months (Approximately 14" circumference)
- 6-12 months (Approx 16")
- Child Small (Approx 18")
- Child Large (Approx 20")
- 1 ball Juniper Moon Cumulus, 94% cotton, 6% nylon, label says hand wash but Katie tried machine washing, it shrinks about 1/4 inch
- Cat and Bear Hats pattern by Vanessa Ewing, see more photography and pattern details here
Other materials required
- US #5 & #7 Double pointed needles
- Optional US #5 & #7 in 16" circumfrence
- Note: hat is made from the top down, hence double pointed needles required (or favorite method for knitting in the round on small circumferences). In larger sizes, it is possible to change to working on 16" circulars once all the increases are made.