Modern Wrapper knitting kit with the pattern from Churchmouse Yarn & Teas available with Rowan Kidsilk Haze and Rowan Valley Tweed. Made up on big needles, with clever short row shaping for the shoulder, you will love the texture of these yarns held double as you knit. Right now we only have colorway pictured in stock. Large images of Kidsilk Haze and Valley Tweed shown single, holding them double makes for a lovely rich color.
- Six balls Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Bark, 70% Mohair, 30% Silk
- Five skeins Rowan Valley Tweed in Embsay, 100% Wool
- Modern Wrapper Pattern by Churchmouse
Additional Materials needed:
- US 10 needle, 24-32" circular
- US 9 needles, or one size smaller than gauge.
- At least 36 opening stitch markers
Note: this is a one size garment. Finished body circumference approximately 74", with approximately 28" from shoulder to hem.
For more information on pattern please visit Ravelry here.