Abalone is a pretty linen blend tee designed by Amy Christoffers. Knit in Berroco Isola, you will love the drape and feel of this linen/cotton/viscose yarn. The pattern also takes advantage of this color fading yarn, knit in stipes from the bottom up to almost the underarm, then divided for front and back and then add a simple sleeve. A perfect knit project for spring & summer wear!
- Three balls Berroco Isola in main color, one in contrast color, 38% cotton, 36% linen, 26% viscose, machine wash cold/delicate, lay flat to dry.
- Abalone pattern by Amy Christoffers
Additional materials needed:
- US 4 and 6 needles, 24" circular
- US 6 needles, 16" circular
- US 4 and 6, double pointed needles
- Stitch holder
- Stitch markers
- Removeable stitch markers
Our kits have enough yarn to make up to 50.5" bust. Larger sizes or adding length will require extra yarn in main color (8941 Panarea). Find more yarn to add to your kit on our Berroco Isola page here.
Interested in just the pattern? Find it on Ravelry here.