Bella Union hat kits uses an original design by Martha Wissing to create a unique hat. Knit in a slip stitch with two contrast colors, that are also variegated, means no two hats are alike! Simple decreases at the crown are then folded and sewn down to create a tidy box style top.
- Two skeins Berroco Tiramisu yarn, 38% Wool, 28% Acrylic, 23% Mohair, 11% Silk, handwash, lay flat to dry
- Bella Union Hat pattern by Martha Wissing
- All packaged in drawstring burlap sack
Additional materials needed:
- US #7, 16" circular needles
- US #5, 16" circular needles
- US#7, double pointed needles, or needle for your preferred method of knitting in the round on small circumferences
Sample pictured in color Panna Cotta/Lampone.
Interested in just the pattern? Find it on Ravelry here