Now 40% off! Originally $40
New Holiday Kit from Felted Sky:
Want to make something special to add to your Holiday table? This is a fairly involved project with many little leaves and balls to make, but with the video instructions, it can be tackled even by a beginner.
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Leaf template
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Felting wool
- Two wooden candlesticks (please use caution and don't let candles burn too low!)
- wool mat (the work surface)
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Candles - tapers with a 7/8 in. base are what fit in the candlesticks, although you may need to shave off a little wax at the bottom to fit them in. You can add an optional pair of 100% beeswax tapers to the kit if you like.