This knit poncho kit features Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky, a machine wash and dry yarn. This is a seamless garment knit flat that combines a fun acorn lace stitch pattern with simple garter and stockinette stitch. Contrast color is placed on the top back and used to make a separate cowl to wear with poncho or completely separate.
Offered in one size with a finished circumference of 51" meant to be work with 8-16" positive ease.
Note: Superwash yarn has a tendency to stretch out when blocked. Make sure to swatch, and consider going down a needle size to accommodate for some give after blocking.
- Happy Harvest poncho pattern by Elizabeth Smith Knits
- 5 skeins Main Color Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky 100% Superwash Wool
- 2 skeins Contrast Color Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky 100% Superwash Wool
(Main color shown at left in photography, contrast color on right)
Additional materials needed:
- US 10.5 circular 32" needle
- US 10.5 circular 24" needle
- US 10 circular 16" needle
- Two approximately 1" buttons - so many cute options here!