Misurina Tee Kit features an original pattern by Caitlin Hunter. We love all the little details in this top down sweater. You'll find a pretty fair isle design, lace at the top, and a tiny cable running through. Entertaining to knit, and wonderful to wear in this multi seasonal yarn. Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool makes a beautiful lightweight fabric perfect for this tee.
- Five balls Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool, 4 in main color, 1 in contrast color, 45% Wool, 35% Silk, 20% Nylon, hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Misurina pattern by Caitlin Hunter
Additional materials needed:
- US 2 and 4 needles, 16", 24", and 32"circular for larger sizes
- US 2 and 4, double pointed needles or preferred method of knitting in the round for sleeves
- Stitch holder
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
Our kits have enough yarn to make up to 52" bust. Larger sizes or adding length will require extra yarn in main color. Find more yarn to add to your kit on our Silky Wool page here.
We played it pretty safe with neutral colors for the yolk design. Want more inspiration? Find the pattern details for colors and a more complete fit guide on Ravelry here.