February 21st, 28th, & March 13th
Crochet this unique and trendy cardigan with us. Made in one piece, with one seam and viola! You’ve got a cardigan! Local artist Sage will walk you through each step and help with any questions. Class is recommended for advanced beginners to intermediate students.
This project is a great stash buster!
Note: this is for an in person class held at Wool Town, 115 NW Minnesota Ave. Bend Oregon. Please select "in store pickup" when checking out online to avoid shipping charge.
Materials required (price includes instruction only):
- 1200-1400 yards worsted yarn (Stash yarn welcome! We can add more as we go)
- Hook H or G
- Darning needle to weave in ends
Please Note: this is a purchase for an in person class held at 115 NW Minnesota in Bend, Oregon. Please select "in store pickup" for shipping method at checkout.
- Payment for classes is due at the time of registration.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit up to three days in advance prior to class. No credit card or cash refunds will be issued unless otherwise noted.
- Cancellations made within three days prior to class are not eligible for a refund.
- No partial refunds will be made for missed classes, nor do we offer any ‘make up’ classes.