If you're new to needle felting and looking for a fun project to try, we think you'll enjoy making these Holiday trees. They make a great decoration whether used in a scene or on their own.
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Branch template
- Four color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Two types of felting wool
- Wood "tree trunks"
Felting time: about 3 hrs. per tree depending on individual felting speed.
Additional Materials Needed: