This is a great beginner's needle felting project. It produces six decorative fall leaves that are based on real leaf types: dogwood, tulip poplar, maple, oak, sweetgum and birch. The perfect addition to your seasonal fall decor. Display them in a centerpiece or on a mantle, or you could add them to a wreath, garland, or seasonal nature table.
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Paper leaf pattern
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Our exclusive thick prefelt in six colors
- Wool roving, to decorate the leaves
Felting time: about 20 min. per leaf depending on individual felting speed.
Additional Materials Needed: