Leonie, an easy pullover pattern by Cocoknits, pairs with Trendsetter Fleur for a great lightweight tee. Knit on a big needle, this fabric has lots of drape with a softly striping yarn offered in fantastic colors.
- 3 (4) balls Trendsetter Fleur
- Leonie by Cocoknits pattern
Additional materials needed:
- US 10.5, 32" circular needle
- US 10.5 double pointed needles, or long circular for magic loop at sleeves
Kit offered in two sizes (meant to be worn with 8-12 inches positive ease):
- S/M will make 43.5" or 48" finished at chest
- L/1x/2x will make 52" (57", 62") finished at chest
Pictured in Cocoa & Cream Puff.
Just interested in the pattern? Find it on Ravelry here.