Now 40% off! Originally $45
Noro Kakigori yarn is their latest wool free summer yarn! Enjoy the unique single-ply in splendid Noro colors without the usual stripes Noro is known for. A basic spring palate with flecks of color create a tweed like effect. So soft with lots of drape. Tons of yardage per ball means less ends to weave in!
- 50% Cotton, 30% Silk, 10%Viscose, 10% Polyamide
- 656 yards / 200g
- 22-26 stitches to 4 inches (but looks great opened up on larger gauges)
- US 4-6 needle
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Try one of the summer tops from Noro Magazine 18.
- Easy-Peasy Poncho - 2 balls Kakigori pictured in color 09 - US 10 needle
- Shifting Sands Wrap - 3 balls Kakigori pictured in colors 1, 12, 13, one ball each - US 7 needle
- Unwind Tee - 2 balls Kakigori pictured in color 13 - US 6 & 8 needles
- Lemon Drop Top - 2 balls Kakigori pictured in colors 1 & 12, one ball each - US 9 needle
- Crochet Pacifica Poncho - 2 balls Kakigori pictured in color 13 - hook size G
All these patterns found in Noro Magazine #18. Get your copy here.